Apr 13, 2009

Quick update.

So Charlie is breastfeeding! Yay! He is nipple-ing (bottle) all his feeds. Tomorrow I will attempt breastfeeding both boys at the same time! My mom did this and was very successful - I hope I have the same luck.

Both are out of the isolette's, that happened on Friday. They are doing well. As of yesterday they told me Brady would be coming home this week. He was supposed to do his car seat test today, but some minor stuff happened so I think they may try for tomorrow. I have a meeting with the neo tomorrow at noon. They said (yesterday - tomorrow may be diff) if they pass their cart seat test they can go home! Discharge class is tomorrow at 6! Hopefully both boys can come home this week! That would be amazing! They are both doing so well. I freaked out and had to run out and buy some little things, like the travel set of baby wash and some bottles, just in case they are home before the shower on Sunday. My next post should have some pics of the boys at home!!

2 comments:

  1. !!!! so exciting.

    -Rianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. PTL the boys will be going home soon - all in God's timing which always is the BEST! We continue to pray for you ALL! Love ya girl, Bro. Bill & Marge Field

    ReplyDelete