Apr 21, 2009

good news.

Well. I talked to Dr.T today and he told me Charlie would be coming home Wed!!! I had originally planned for Tues, but they did not inform me until today of an eye appt the boys have Wed morning. So he will stay for that and as soon as thats over we get to go home!! And I am not rooming in. I decided I'd had enough hospital time. Im starting to like going less and less. I'll have to make more of an effort when Charlie is home and Brady is still there.
They took Brady off his canula today, and it stuck. They took him off yest and he had to be put back on again. Dr.T said we would talk more about Brady's discharge on Wed. assuming everything goes well until then.
They are getting their circumsized this week! We will still have to take Charlie to have his hernia repaired but thats down the road 9 mos - 1 yr.
Charlie is weighing 4 lb 8 oz. and Brady is 4 lb. 10 oz (?). Im not 100% on Brady's weight, but its close enough. Anyways. more updates when Charlie's home. Merry Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment