May 13, 2009

its been a while. lots of new things.

Charlie and Brady are home! Mothers Day was their due date!
Charlie came home on April 22 and Brady came home on April 29. Charlie had his hernia repaired at Medical City last Thurs, May 7. All went well. Charlie & I spent the nite and were on our way home on Friday. We are all getting adjusted to life with two new boys at home. They are getting strong quickly. I have no idea what their weights are at this point. They have a dr appt soon for another follow up. And an eye dr appt tomorrow. Mothers day was amazing! It was wonderful to have all my children with me.
In other news... I did go see Star Trek on Mothers day. My mom offered to watch the boys. It was awesome! If you have ever like Star Trek it is a def must see!! I suppose thats it for movies for us for a while. Other good note worthy movies that we've rented recently are: Boy in the Striped Pajamas, The Reader (which I saw in theatre), Snow Angels, Frost Nixon, The Dutchess (I ended up buying it).
Today has been the first day since I got both boys home that I've been able to stay home! between going to my moms and dr appts and the grocery store I havent been able to just stay home. Its been exactly what I needed.
For mothers day we converted our aquarium to saltwater and its coming along nicely. Its a slow process. So far we have live rock, live sand, 2 false percula (Nemo clownfish), snails, hermit crabs, snowflake eel (10-12"), sand sifting sea star, and some coral fragments that are on a trial run before I buy any bigger corals. I will post pics eventually. When it is beautiful or close to it, I will post pics. We still need more live rock and some time for some purple algae to grow.
Our boys
Brady is in Blue & Charlie is in "Chocolate"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment