Dec 28, 2008

Recorder & Our Dec 27 Dr Appt.

My parents got us a video camera for Christmas! Yay!! We have been wanting one since we found out about the twins. Since Christmas Eve, when we officially opened presents and received this wonderful device, Jeff has recoreded just about everything, from Christmas morning to our Dr appt on the 27th, Fishing for his brothers cats, and his job this evening. I was able to see how absolutely boring 911 can be, although Im sure if it werent boring that would mean plenty of people could be having the worst day of their life and also he wouldnt have had the time to record. Im always thankful when his job is slow. I am looking forward to our next Dr's appt tomorrow morning. We will be talking with Axline more about which hospital and then from their I will hopefully be meeting with either the Peri/MFM at Lewisville Medical or the other OB and MFM's I will be seeing at the other hospital. Hopefully I can get an "official" confirmation on Jan. 19 as inpatient, so far its only been a "unofficial" confirmation. I could use some solid info. I feel like everything has been in limbo since we found out about the Monoamniotic diagnosis. Wishing a Merry Monday to All! And hopefully some good news for us!


Dr Appt 12-27-08

No comments:

Post a Comment