Jan 15, 2009

3d/4d ultrasound

I guess we should start at the beginning of the week. I havent had much down time since Im trying to get people in and get their hair touched up before Im unavailable for an unspecified period of time. I cant wait for this Sunday! I have no appointments! Just have to pack for the hospital, since I will be going inpatient on Monday!! at 1:30pm. How cool is that!! I know not wonderful, however this is a milestone for me & jeff and the boys! They can now be born (preemie) and still have a fighting chance at survival!! And its a good possibility be perfectly fine, just small. This is what Ive been waiting for for the last 3 months, other than the actual birth day of the boys.

Monday we had to run by Wal-Mart (the new one! in HV). We just happened upon a GREAT deal! We found 2 cherry sleigh beds on clearance for $100 each!! It was too good to pass up! Ive been wanting a darker crib for the boys since Addison's was white. White is for girls! I had to buy them! When I got home I didn check their ratings, amazingly enough they had customer ratings by alot of people and everyone gave them 4 to 5 stars! I dont know what got into me. I have been so good about NOT buying much. I didnt want to jinx it. Jeff has been advised to only assemble 1 and if something happens HE will be returning the other crib. I really want to assemble both!! And I just may!

We did the 3d/4d ultrasound this Tuesday which was way cool! I actually got a little bored towards the end, but some of my family and Jeff's family came and I think it was more exciting for them. We see the boys all the time, so its not a biggie anymore. We did get to see what they look like, I thought they were cute initially now Im starting to think they are more funny looking than anything. Im sure they will be adorable once they are here and if not, surely by a couple months they will be looking more like normal babies. Jeff & I went on a "date" on Tues evening. We ate at Bari's which ended up being more expensive than normal and we saw Bride Wars. My mom and sis were at the theatre seeing 7lbs. and my mom ended up joining us which is always nice! Im going to try to see as many movies as possible before I go in the hosp. I fig my movie going days are soon to be over. After all, once you have 3 kids isnt your life mostly over anyways, atleast until the oldest is 13 and can watch the others. Ahh! and just think I actually wanted this, sometimes I wonder what I was thinking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment